1. There is no school on Friday, September 21st and Friday, September 28th. Thursday, September 27th is an early release day so school will dismiss at 1:40pm.
2. Parent/Teacher conferences are on Wednesday, September 26th and Thursday, September 27th.
3. The sign-up window to schedule your conferences will open Wednesday, September 12th! The district is no longer using the platform called “Online Scheduler” to schedule conferences. Parents now use Skyward! Here’s how to schedule your conference appointment:
1. Log into Skyward Student Family Access (student.canyonsdistrict.org)
2. Click on the “Conferences” tab on the left side of the screen.
Looking forward to seeing all of you at conferences.
1. I plan to send one Skylert message a week to provide you with important school information.
- Most of my messages will be sent on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- You control how you receive these messages (by phone, by email, or both!) by choosing a preference during the registration process.
- If you need help adjusting your preference, call Miss Amy at 801-826-8500.
- When accessing our parking lot and green zone areas it is imperative that every driverprioritizes safetyover entering and exiting quickly.
- Students MUST cross the street using one of the two designated crosswalks.
- If you choose to park in the parking lot, parents MUST escort students to the school sidewalk.
- If you choose to use the Green Zone, students MUST enter and exit vehicles using the door closest to the sidewalk.
- Wait in the order you arrive in line and exit after passing through the green zone area which is the only safe place for students to load and unload.