The count down is on!
Registration for supplemental Kindergarten hours closes this Friday, April 15th.
A few highlights of Supplemental Kindergarten are:
· Students who are accepted into the class receive nearly four additional hours of instruction every school day; including, skill-based instruction for both reading and math.
· Students do well with the transition and are prepared for first grade.
· Students show significant gains in school socialization and are equipped with strong learning skills.
· Cost for the program is $2,950 a year, and can be paid in monthly installments, August-May. A 10 percent discount is available for parents and guardians who pay the yearly tuition in full at one time. There also is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $100
· Financial-need scholarships also are available for qualifying students. Parents may apply for the financial assistance at the same time they submit enrollment applications.
Please click on the image below for more information and forms.